Air Crib Mattress in Pebble- Cloud
The Nook Pebble Air Crib mattress is one of the lightest mattresses on the market, weighing less than your newborn. It’s crafted with a unique combination of CertiPUR-US® foam and thoughtfully placed air channels in the core to maximize airflow so it’s breathable and comfortable but still stays lightweight. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified and GOTS Certified to be free from chemicals and synthetics for a healthier night’s sleep.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- The core is made from four inches of CertiPUR-US® foam, designed with air channels in the center to maximize airflow. It’s wrapped in a non-toxic fire barrier to meet safety standards without toxic fire-retardant sprays.
- Mattress cover is made from eucalyptus and organic cotton. It’s infused with zinc to fight molds, fungus and allergens. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. Eucalyptus wears better and lasts longer.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pebble Wrap cover is 100% organic, microbe-resistant and hypoallergenic. The raised pebble surface is designed to improve oxygen flow around your baby while keeping them cool and comfortable for a great night’s sleep.
- Rather than making the Pebble Wrap waterproof (negating ALL breathability), Nook's pebble material is strategically washed in a Nanosphere bath, making it naturally water and stain resistant without compromising breathability.
- The featherweight Pebble Air Crib Mattress is one of the lightest mattresses on the market but still includes the safe, breathable materials that make Nook's products so unique.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No accessory mattress pad or sheets are required.
- Mattress ships compressed and rolled. Allow 24 to 48 hours to fully expand.
- Removable, machine washable cover.