MamaRoo 5 Infant Swing - Grey
Every baby is different. And every parent and caregiver has unique soothing moves to keep their little ones happy. The MamaRoo® Multi-Motion Baby Swing is the only baby swing that features multiple motions inspired by the way real parents and caregivers bounce and sway.
The MamaRoo will become part of your family’s support system to keep baby happy, even when they can’t be in your arms. Mix and match five unique motions, five speeds, and four sounds to tailor each ride to meet your baby’s changing needs and preferences as they grow. Smart-home features, such as Bluetooth and voice control compatibility, with Amazon Alexa (Google Home coming soon), allow the MamaRoo to seamlessly integrate into homes and offer a truly adaptable, hands-free, soothing solution.
Safety is our top priority. This product is not intended, designed or marketed for sleep or unsupervised use. If baby falls asleep, move baby as soon as possible to a firm, flat sleep surface such as a crib or bassinet.
4moms does not support the use of any third party accessories, as they have not been tested by 4moms and could pose a potential safety risk. Only use accessories manufactured and sold directly by 4moms.
Tailor to your baby’s needs
- 5 Parent-inspired motions
- 5 Speeds
- Adjustable recline
- Four built-in sounds (Entertaining Melody, Soothing Melody, Nature, Brown Noise)
- Convertible harness from 5-point to 3-point, as needed
- Toy mobile with interactive, reversible toy balls that include a rattle, mirror and crinkle ball
- Wi-Fi smart home integration - voice control with Amazon Alexa and soon Google Home
- Bluetooth functionality - stream baby’s favorite music and easily adjust motion, speed, or sound with the 4moms app
Power & Assembly
- AC adapter (no batteries required)
- Tool-less assembly
- 26.25" x 23.5" x 35.5"
- Weight: 15lbs
Age & Weight Limit
- The MamaRoo® Multi-Motion Baby Swing™ is intended for use until your little one reaches a maximum of 25lbs (11.3 kg) or attempts to climb out (approximately 9 months), whichever comes first.
- Always use the restraint system. Adjust to fit snugly. The restraint can be configured with the 3-point harness or 5-point harness.
- If using the 3-point harness, must transition to use of the5-point harness when baby can sit up unassisted.
Safety is our top priority.
This product is not intended, designed or marketed for sleep or unsupervised use. If baby falls asleep, move baby as soon as possible to a firm, flat sleep surface such as a crib or bassinet.
- All fabrics are easy to remove and machine washable