Niche Nursing Pillow Pebble- Pacific
This award-winning Organic Niche Nursing Pillow from Nook is perfect for helping your baby achieve all their milestones like nursing or bottle feeding, elevated tummy time, sitting up and more. As they grow older, they can use it as a body pillow, side-sleeper pillow or an armrest when they’re reading or enjoying tablet time. Its unique square shape offers expanded surface shape for longer use and curved arms ensure a proper, comfortable fit. This luxuriously soft pillow’s cover is made from breathable organic cotton and sustainably sourced eucalyptus TENCEL® fibers that comes in a number of bright, vibrant colors.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- This square shaped pillow is the ideal lap pillow for nursing, feeding time and cuddle time with your baby.
- The body-hugging arms ensure the pillow doesn’t shift, even when your little one moves about.
- Niche nursing pillow can be used for a prop seat for baby while they are learning to sit on their own.
- Ideal incline for elevated tummy time.
- Body pillow for kids ages 2 and up.
- Side-sleeper pillow for older kids and adults.
- Armrest for watching TV or reading time.
- Cover has zipper closure and includes a pillow insert.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified – tested against a list of over 350 harmful substances.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% organic kapok. Kapok Fabric is a natural sustainable material sourced from the Kapok tree. Similar to cotton, Kapok's silk like fiber offers the perfect combination of organic structure, all while being breathable and comfortable.