Veer Gear LLC
Regular price $599.00
What happens when you combine a premium stroller and a rugged wagon? You get the Veer Cruiser, an all-terrain crossover that blends premium functionality and safety with the rugged fun of a wagon!
- Maneuverable, mobile and adaptive, the Cruiser can be pushed or pulled or pulled alongside, so you can blaze your own trail
- Suitable for kids ages 0-5 years old and beyond; each seat holds kids up to 55 lbs. and up to 45 in. tall
- 2 built-in, vented seats with 3-point harnesses offer toddlers secure comfort; each seat has a built-in trinket/snack well and a collapsible footwell for ergonomic seating
- Removable snack tray has 2 built-in cup holders; webbed pockets on sides hold necessities
- Front swivel wheels with suspension supply maneuverability and a smooth ride
- Knobby rear tires are larger than front tires to deliver all-terrain utility and comfort; rear wheel fenders stop mud and water spray on wet days
- One-touch brake aids stopping
- Height handle adjusts for different parent heights; lockable handle allows pushing
- Precision engineered all-terrain suspension, frame and tires; low-friction bearings
- Airplane-grade aluminum delivers strength and longevity
- Easy folding design and quick-release wheels allow compact storage; stands upright when folded
- At the end of a busy day, Veer can easily be hosed off so it's ready for the next adventure
- Optional accessories: additional cup holders (fits 6), foldable rear storage basket, infant car seat adapter, extendable sun canopies, and toddler comfort seat (not included)
- Optional travel bag makes it a breeze to check at your departure gate as you would a regular stroller (not included)
- Optional Nap system converts wagon into a bassinet (not included)
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA certified
- Stroller weight/dimensions: 32.5 lb.; 37" x 20" x 25" unfolded; 37" x 20" x 14" folded; 37" x 20" x 8" folded and wheels removed.
- Fold: Folds and is self-standing for compact storage.
- Tires: 7 1/2" front wheels; 12" back wheels; all-terrain performance tires; one-touch foot brake.
- Compatibility: Can hold up to two car seats that can face either direction; car seat adapters (sold separately) are compatible with Graco, CYBEX, Britax, Chicco, nuna and Maxi-Cosi® car seats.