Regular price $699.99
Gear items might not be in stock at Itty Bitty Bella at the time of your order and need to be ordered & shipped in from the vendor. If your item is out of stock at Itty Bitty Bella it will be special ordered immediately for you and should normally arrive in 10 business days! If an item is backordered with the vendor, we will contact you with the backorder ETA.
To check availability or to see if your item is backordered, call us at
What happens when you combine a premium stroller and a rugged wagon? You get the Veer Cruiser, an all-terrain crossover that blends premium functionality and safety with the rugged fun of a wagon!
- Maneuverable, mobile and adaptive, the Cruiser can be pushed or pulled or pulled alongside, so you can blaze your own trail
- Suitable for kids ages 0-5 years old and beyond; each seat holds kids up to 55 lbs. and up to 45 in. tall
- 2 built-in, vented seats with 3-point harnesses offer toddlers secure comfort; each seat has a built-in trinket/snack well and a collapsible footwell for ergonomic seating
- Removable snack tray has 2 built-in cup holders; webbed pockets on sides hold necessities
- Front swivel wheels with suspension supply maneuverability and a smooth ride
- Knobby rear tires are larger than front tires to deliver all-terrain utility and comfort; rear wheel fenders stop mud and water spray on wet days
- One-touch brake aids stopping
- Height handle adjusts for different parent heights; lockable handle allows pushing
- Precision engineered all-terrain suspension, frame and tires; low-friction bearings
- Airplane-grade aluminum delivers strength and longevity
- Easy folding design and quick-release wheels allow compact storage; stands upright when folded
- At the end of a busy day, Veer can easily be hosed off so it's ready for the next adventure
- Optional accessories: additional cup holders (fits 6), foldable rear storage basket, infant car seat adapter, extendable sun canopies, and toddler comfort seat (not included)
- Optional travel bag makes it a breeze to check at your departure gate as you would a regular stroller (not included)
- Optional Nap system converts wagon into a bassinet (not included)
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA certified
- Stroller weight/dimensions: 32.5 lb.; 37" x 20" x 25" unfolded; 37" x 20" x 14" folded; 37" x 20" x 8" folded and wheels removed.
- Fold: Folds and is self-standing for compact storage.
- Tires: 7 1/2" front wheels; 12" back wheels; all-terrain performance tires; one-touch foot brake.
- Compatibility: Can hold up to two car seats that can face either direction; car seat adapters (sold separately) are compatible with Graco, CYBEX, Britax, Chicco, nuna and Maxi-Cosi® car seats.